Don't miss your chance to save on SCIP08. Register by Thursday, January 31 to save up to $155 on the conference fees. Join us in sunny San Diego for the premier meeting of competitive intelligence professionals.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is the place to be April 14-17 (Monday-Thursday) for all the latest information in competitive intelligence, including:
• Access to 17 pre-conference workshops
• Opening general session featuring Mark Penn, plus all registrants receive a copy of Mark's best seller Microtrends: The small forces behind tomorrow's big changes
• 70+ informative sessions divided among six key tracks of programming
• Exposure to 80+ CI vendors and consultants
• Conference materials on a convenient CD that you can use immediately
• Continental breakfast and lunch each day for two days
• 2 receptions and 7 breaks – great for networking
• Complimentary wireless internet hotspot in the exhibit hall
• Access to the largest collection of CI books and resources in the SCIP Member Center
Mark J. Penn has spent over thirty years advising business and political leaders on what people really think and how they really feel. The New York Times has called him "The Guru of Small Things" because of his unique ability to find and motivate niche groups in society. Penn is the author of a groundbreaking book on how to identify the microtrends that can transform a business or spark a movement—Microtrends: the small forces behind tomorrow's big changes. In this book, Penn explains how smaller currents and discreet demographics—not megatrends— are creating social niches and driving unique patterns of change in politics, business and society. Penn is CEO of Burson-Marsteller, the world-class PR firm, and President of the polling firm Penn, Schoen and Berland, which he co-founded in 1975. PSB provides research-based communications strategies to political figures, corporations and crisis situations. Penn has twice won the Pollster of the Year award, given every four years—the top honor of his profession.
See www.scip.org for complete details.
After registering for the conference, book your hotel accommodations at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, 800-233-1234. When booking your guest room, please mention the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals or SCIP room block to receive the discounted room rate.